The v9.0.1 patch is available for download however, the latest XTS home & professional installers will call them automatically (internet required).
The following features are part of this update:
- GNS and GTN can be displayed on a separate monitor
- Scaling functions for GNS when displayed on the separate monitor via keyboard shortcuts
- Startup screen for monitor selection shows monitor identification (M1, M2 etc. )
- Monitor content selection can be done by right-clicking on the monitor image and selecting the content out from a dropdown list
- Power quadrant calibration displayed at startup if no calibration yet exists for the aircraft module
- Support for all standard HID-compliant game controllers such as:
– Honeycomb Yoke
– Logitech Flight Yoke System Professional
– CH Products
- More than two HID controllers (game controllers) can now be configured and used at the same time (this has been a restriction on previous ELITE versions)
- Aircraft configuration selection is now possible on the aircraft selection screen (requires the screen to be displayed on a Full-HD monitor)
- 8.33 kHz is now selected by default for COM radios.
- Airplane instruments new features:
– E500 v2 improved, supports now AP test, radio altimeter display, Wind vectors, DME, ADF, Clock, more OAT settings, wind, temperature reference.
- GPS GNS/GTN: Anti-aliasing can be toggled with SHIFT+ALT+F12