You can set the multi display options to set on your second monitors the following options:
- External Visual
- Control Screen
When in ELITE you can get there by the following path:
- Go to the “Configuration Screen”.
- Click “Computer Set” (left column).
- Click “Monitor rearrangement”.
- Check the box “Ask at start up again”. (example below).
- Press “OK”.
- Press “Back”.
- Restart Elite.
- Drag the monitors to the proper arrangement (left to right) or top depending how you arrange the monitors in Windows display.
- Drop down the desired selection in the Monitors menu (in this case select the Visual option).
- Check the “don’t show this screen anymore”.
- Press “take it”.