This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  fun2av8 6 months, 1 week ago.

Elite Home Premium 8.6 and CH & Saitek Stuff

• I started out with CH Products Flight Sim Yoke USB ( 200-615 ) and the Pro Pedals. Both work awesome within Elite Home Premium. Side Note: I had pulled the centering spring out of the Yoke years ago when I was playing around with FSX and X-Plane. Maybe they are on to something —- should airplanes yoke have centering springs as well? LOL

Then, I decided to add the CH Products (Multi Eng) Throttle Quadrant USB (300-133).

Then working through Eflite’s configuration Screen, I discovered that the TH/PR/MX controls on the Yoke were the same axis’s as the Multi-Eng Quadrant. There were a few other quirks as well. The show-stopper was that I found out that when I mapped the two ‘flip-switches’ on the Yoke to Gear and Flaps, that by default, the first two flip-switches on the throttle quadrant were mapped as Gear and Flaps. The more I played with it, the more problems I ran into.

Solution: Buy the Saitek Pro Flight Yoke System USB Yoke and (Single Engine) Throttle Quadrant.

Yes, this did resolve the above problem. However, it introduced some new challenges. See next Post.

Cheers,
    Jim
    Aircraft Ferry Services of Tennessee
    Commercial/Instrument

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.